Do you want to sleep under the stars with a starlight projector shining on your face? The technology has come so far that you can now buy a starlight projector to put in your room. Not only will it project stars onto your ceiling, but it also has different colour modes and sound effects that can be turned on or off. You can even set a timer for how long you want it to stay on.
However, if you want to do a DIY project and make a handmade night light projector, here are some steps that beginners can use to build their own handcrafted night light lamp for their bedroom.
How To Make A Night Light Projector (Step-by-Step)
Making a night light projector is easy and can be done with a few inexpensive supplies. All you need is some paper, a light source (like a candle), and an image projector.
- Start by cutting out a piece of paper that is about the size of the light source.
- Then, position the light source close to the paper and trace around it with your finger.
- Next, cut out the traced outline using scissors.
- Finally, insert the image projector into the hole you just created and turn it on.
- The projected image will now show up on the wall!
Things You Need To Make A Homemade Star Projector?
If you’re looking for a fun way to keep your room lit up at night, consider making a night light star projector, that works! This simple project requires just a few materials and can be done in minutes.
- Cardboard box
- A flashlight, Bulb, LED
- Tape, Adhesives
- Scissors, Cutter
- Construction paper
- Glue gun, Rubberband
- Night light bulb
- Electrical cord
- Power source, Battery
All you need are these parts; then you can start with a small light source (like a LED penlight or lamp), some cardboard, and some adhesive. And simply print out your desired image onto the cardboard, cut it out, and then place it over the light source.
Stick the piece of cardboard to the light source with the adhesive, and voila! You’ve created your very own night light projector!
DIY Star Projector Template Instructions
Making your own night light projector is a fun and easy project that can be completed in just a few steps. All you need is a cardboard box, a flashlight, tape, scissors, construction paper, glue gun, night light bulb, electrical cord, and plug.
- First, cut out a rectangular hole in the top of the cardboard box large enough for the flashlight to fit through.
- Next cover the entire outside of the cardboard box with construction paper using the glue gun.
- Then lit light source and you have ready your custom-made star projector, which template you can apply anywhere with a twist of design.
You may now sleep in your bed with a DIY night light projector illuminating your room with cool decorations and assisting you in sleeping better, avoiding nightmares.